Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hidey Ho, There Is Glaze Everywhere

Well, hello there!

I apologize for the two-month radio silence, but I gotta tell ya, kids, life is pretty frickin' sweet right now.

D.R. and I moved to a new apartment closer to my work.  We've been moving all our stuff in and organizing, but mostly we've been sitting on our balcony with glasses of wine and the ocean breeze marveling at how damn grateful we are for the new digs.  It's amazing how much happiness comes from actually liking the apartment you live in.  And don't even get me started on the dishwasher.  The love I have for the GE Nautilus is real and abiding.

Getting to know our new neighborhood has been fun.  Today, we we visited this fine Los Angeles institution.  It's only taken us 6 years to get here.



D.R.:     Should we get four donuts, two each?

Me:     Sure.

D.R:     Oooo, I might want a cream filled one.  Let's do five.

Me:     Well, with that logic, we might as well get six.


Like I said, life is pretty sweet right now folks.

Take care and Happy 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment