Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Project To Save This April's Fool

As if the Unemployment/Cancer combo wasn't enough in 2011, I also had to pay taxes this year.

Ugh.

Blech.

Shit.

Blurgh.

I've drowned my sorrows in a giant cupcake and a giant bubble bath.  I'm now in a pruney sugar-crashed state of relaxation.

I have two choices:  descend into dark twisty pity spiral of anguish, or find a distraction.

Hmmmm.

What to do . . . what to do?

May I have another cupcake, please?

I went looking for a project on Pinterest and found this simple but effective idea.  I have no idea who this woman is, but I like the look of her blog and I'm a terrible photographer.  Let the fun begin!

Love that our bathroom's beige walls look green, helps bring out those luscious bags under my eyes.  That scowl is all I can muster for the IRS.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment